|10/09||at Amarillo Tascosa
|10/23||at Abilene High*
|11/06||at Odessa High*
|11/20||at SA Central*||San Angelo||7:00|
|KylGrafX SeaCats||KylGrafX SeaCats||KylGrafX SeaCats||MojoManiacs|
|Mud Dabbers||Mud Dabbers
|2 Mojomaniacs||W 6
|3 White Kong
|5 Odessa Reds
|1 KylGrafX SeaCats
|4 Mud Dabbers
|6 Gunslingers||L 2
|Vegas Gold Rush
|PAST LEAGUE CHAMPIONS|
The next level of sports coverage has arrived! GameTime on MojoLand is ready for the 2019 District 2-6A Battle for the Bell. Never before have you been able to experience Permian Football like this on your Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, or Smartphone*.
Follow along as we track play-by-play action and stats during the game. After the game, check out comprehensive district and season stats for teams and individual players.
Featuring In-Game play-by-play, drive progression, and scoring summaries! See live scoring updates from across the district. Post-Game results and standings from 2-6A. All in one central location. Provided by a trusted website you’ve known for over 20 years.
Your Real Mojo News Source is Here… and always has been!
MojoLand – ‘Land of the Legend’ is an online sports magazine chronicling the Odessa Permian football program – past and present.
We are seeking sponsors in various industries – those companies serving the sports community or Permian Basin area businesses trying to expand their marketing and advertising efforts. Sponsorships are reserved on a first come, first served basis. We offer site sponsor tiles, as well as social media (Facebook/Twitter) and e-newsletter opportunities. Campaign packages are available quarterly (3-month) and annually (12-month).
Let us improve your company’s internet presence!
Contact us today at sponsors at mojoland.net.
MojoLand is a multi award-winning and well known site, celebrating its 23rd year of existence. Advertising on this website offers sponsors an exceptional value. There are currently over 150 pages of content on MojoLand.net, and that’s not including the Virtual Museum.
- Achieve High Click-Through Rates. Online team sports sites, such as MojoLand, have consistently delivered click-through rates 5x higher than the industry average. While one-quarter of one percent has become the norm on the Internet, online team sports sites average over a 2.5% CTR across all sponsor tiles.
- Reach Qualified Consumers. The MojoLand visitor is typically well educated, affluent men and women. According to NetRatings, our base is:
- Gender: 66% Male
- Income: 65% $75,000+
- Ages: 21-49 (51%), 50-64 (26%), 13-20 (23%)
- Do Well By Doing Good. Take advantage of the fact that 78% of adults say they would be more likely to buy a product associated with a subject they care about. – Cone/Roper Survey
MojoLand is not affiliated with the Ector County ISD or Permian Football Booster Club. It is owned and maintained solely by Terry Alan, a Permian graduate.
An installment of motivational and inspirational quotes from athletes and coaches that have made their mark in the world of Sports. Their successes are a testament of what can be achieved with proper mindset and hard work.
“It’s not the will to win that matters… everyone has that.
It’s the will to Prepare to Win that matters.”
– Paul “Bear” Bryant (Football Coach – University of Alabama)
|“What to do with a mistake… Recognize it, Admit it, Learn from it, and Forget it!”
– Dean Smith (Basketball Coach NC-Chapel Hill)
|“The difference between the Impossible and the Possible lies in a person’s Determination.”
– Tommy Lasorda (Coach Los Angeles Dodgers)
|“Most people fail not because of lack of desire, but because of lack of commitment.”
– Vince Lombardi (Coach Green Bay Packers)
|“Nobody who ever Gave Their Best regretted it.”
– George Halas (Founder, Owner, & Coach Chicago Bears)
|“Control what you can control. Don’t worry about what you can’t!”
– J.J. Watt (Houston Texans Defensive End)
|“Ability may get you to the top, but it takes Character to stay there.”
– John Wooden (Hall of Fame NCAA Basketball Coach)
|“There may be people that have more talent than you, but there’s no excuse for anyone to work any harder than you.”
– Derek Jeter (New York Yankees Shortstop)
|“How you respond to the challenge in the second half will determine what you become after the game, whether you are a winner or a loser.”
– Lou Holtz (NCAA Football Player & Coach)
|“Somewhere behind the athlete you’ve become and the hours of practice, and the coaches who have pushed you, is someone who fell in love with the game and never looked back.”|
|“An athlete cannot run with money in his pockets. He must run with hope in his heart and dreams in his head.”
|“Don’t Let What You Cannot Do Interfere With What You Can Do!”
– John Wooden (Hall of Fame NCAA Basketball Coach)
|“Make sure your worst enemy doesn’t live between your own two ears.”
– Laird Hamilton (Profession Surfer)
|“What you lack in talent can be made up with Desire, Hustle, and Giving 110 percent all the time.”
|“The five S’s of sports training are: Stamina, Speed, Strength, Skill, and Spirit… but the greatest of these is Spirit (attitude).”
|“The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.”
– Vince Lombardi (NFL Green Bay Coach)
|“First become a winner in life. Then it’s easier to become a winner on the field.”
– Tom Landry (NFL Dallas Coach)
For those stuck working during game time and for our global community of fans and supporters, you can catch the games live via internet broadcast. Continue reading “Radio Mojo”